This site and all materials herein are designed to educate people about diet, a lifestyle approach to health and well being, natural remedies, treatments, options and dietary supplements. This site and all materials herein are based on the research and experience of Michelle Corey C.N.C., who is a Certified Nutrition Consultant. None of this should be construed as a substitute for medical attention. Rather, individuals with specific medical concerns or symptoms should seek advice from a physician. Every effort has been made to ensure that the discussions of natural drugs, remedies, treatments, medicines, cures, dietary supplements, and applicable dosages are in accordance with current recommendations and practices. But because research in these areas is ongoing and continually changing, each individual is reminded to check with his/her healthcare professional about specific recommendations.
Vibrant Way, Inc. and its subsidiaries’ names, abbreviations thereof, logos, and product and service designators are all either the registered or unregistered trademarks or trade names of Vibrant Way, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
The contents of the Web site of Michelle Corey C.N.C. (Vibrant Way, Inc.), www.vibrantway.com, (the “Web site”), such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from the Web site’s licensors and other material (“Content”) contained on the Web site is for informational purposes only. The Content has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should seek medical attention before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health program described on the Web site. Vibrant Way does not recommend self-management of one’s health care. Reliance on any information provided by or via the Web site is solely at your own risk.
Information obtained by using the Web site is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. The Content provided by vibrantway.com is compiled from numerous sources. Vibrant Way Inc., and its directors, officers, employees, licensors, suppliers, agents and independent contractors, do not directly or indirectly practice medicine or provide medical services as part of vibrantway.com. Should you have any health care–related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Web site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
The Web site may contain health or medically related materials, including information about women’s reproductive issues, that you may find sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. It may not be suitable for children or other sensitive people. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable to your domicile.
Vibrant Way hereby grants you permission to access and use the Web site as set forth in these Terms of Service, under the following conditions:
- Vibrant Way authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material made available on the Web site solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the following copyright notice: “Copyright 2009, Vibrant Way Inc. All rights reserved,” and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that were contained in the Content. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you agree not to engage in any copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express written permission of Vibrant Way Inc. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, you agree not to make any changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Web site.
- You agree not to use the Web site, for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of Vibrant Way Inc. Prohibited commercial uses include, but are not limited to, any of the following actions taken without Vibrant Way’s express approval:
- post or transmission through the site of any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services;
- advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the site;
- sale of access to the Web site or its related services on another Web site;
- use of the Web site or its related services, for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue; and
- any use of the Web site or its related services that Vibrant Way finds, in its sole discretion, to be a use of Vibrant Way’s resources or User Submissions with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for Vibrant Way Inc., Vibrant Way content, or its User Submissions.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Web site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Vibrant Way servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. You agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Web site. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the Web site or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Vibrant Way grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. VIBRANT WAY reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Web site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Web site (e.g. comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Web site with respect to their User Submissions. Any conduct by you that in VIBRANT WAY's discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site will not be permitted.
- You agree that Vibrant Way, should it accept a User Submission, may include that User Submission in the Web site for as long or as short a period of time as Vibrant Way, at its sole discretion, chooses. Furthermore, you agree that Vibrant Way may edit User Submissions.
- You agree that Vibrant Way shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the site and to remove any material that Vibrant Way, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions herein or otherwise objectionable.
- Vibrant Way reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Web site at any time.
By establishing an account with the Web site, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Vibrant Way. These communications will include notices about your account and information concerning or related to our service. These communications are part of your relationship with Vibrant Way and you receive them as part of your account membership. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by you or third parties on the Web site are those of the respective authors or producers and not of Vibrant Way, or its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees. Under no circumstances shall VIBRANT WAY, or its shareholders, directors, officers, directors, or employees be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Web site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the Web site.
Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented on the Web site, but the accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed. The Web site, the Content, and any and all services or products promoted via the Web site are provided on an “as is” basis. The use of the Web site, the Content and any product or service discussed or promoted via the Web site is at your own risk.
Vibrant Way is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Web site or Content or by any products you purchase from Vibrant Way or a third party. In no event shall Vibrant Way or any third parties be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Web site or the Content whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not Vibrant Way is advised of the possibility of such damages.
All content on vibrantway.com, including the newsletters and e-newsletters distributed via vibrantway.com are all registered and/or unregistered copyrights of Michelle Corey C.N.C. and Vibrant Way Inc. The terms Women’s Empowerment Formula, Women’s Empowerment Program and Empowered for Life Eating Plan, are all trademarks of Vibrant Way, Inc. All rights reserved.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.